Men of Excellence Breakfast, devotion & prayer
Monthly on the 26 at 8:30 am
We meet every Sunday in person or online on Facebook or YouTube. We'd love to get to know you. Join us for our next service!
Building up disciples through engaging Bible based, Christ-centered ministry. We intentionally seek to serve and invite others to encounter the love and hope of Christ that transforms lives.
Join us in person conveniently located at the corner of Portland Street and Regal Road. We also offer online services, devotions and worship to watch from anywhere, anytime! Take notes while you watch, send a prayer request/contact us, or send an e-transfer all from one page! Click link belowWatch Church Online
Please read the following job description in full to see if you, or someone you know is qualified. Please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Regal Heights – Bookkeeper Responsibilities
The Bookkeeper will be responsible for:
• Preparing all cheque payments and online payments
• General Ledger coding and entry of invoices into QuickBooks
• Preparing weekly deposits.
• Managing contracts (adding new and deleting those requests for removal) and preparing the monthly Preauthorized Deposits (PAD) file and submitting through Royal Bank Express.
• Entering all receipts (deposits, PAD, and e-transfers) into the receipting system and QuickBooks.
• Allocating receipts to the appropriate giving account.
• Run reports as required.
• Preparing the annual tax receipts for charitable donations.
• Preparing the bi-weekly payroll and generating the payroll report and payroll journal entry.
• Posting the payroll entry in QuickBooks.
• Preparing the year-end payroll reports, including the additional information regarding taxable benefits for staff.
• Issuing T4s for church staff.
• Remitting the monthly pension remittances to Canada Life.
• Preparing and running reports as required for financial statement preparation and annual budgets.
• Assist Treasurer with other reporting requirements such as HST remittances, Charitable Donation Annual Returns, year-end financial statements as required.
• Other reporting as required by Leadership Team.